chơi game kiếm tiền(www.vng.app):chơi game kiếm tiền(www.vng.app) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。chơi game kiếm tiền(www.vng.app)game tài Xỉu đánh bạc online công bằng nhất,chơi game kiếm tiền(www.vng.app)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

KUALA LUMPUR: Dagang Nexchange Bhd’s (DNeX) subsidiary, Ping Petroleum Sdn Bhd (PPSB), has signed two production sharing contracts (PSCs) with Petroliam Nasional Bhd (PETRONAS) for discovered oil and gas resources in Malaysia.

In a statement, the group said the first PSC is for the development and production of oil and gas resources in the Meranti cluster located 80km offshore Kuala Terengganu.

It said PPSB will be the operator of the Meranti Cluster with 60% participating interest, while Duta Marine Sdn. Bhd. holds the remaining 40%participating interest.

Meanwhile, the second PSC is for the development and production of oil and gas resources in the A Cluster located 290 km off the coast of Miri, Sarawak, offshore Malaysia.

PPSB will be the operator of the A Cluster with 70% participating interest, while Petroleum Sarawak Exploration & Production Sdn. Bhd. (PSEP) holds the remaining 30% participating interest.

,

Lode88(www.84vng.com):Lode88(www.84vng.com) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。Lode88(www.84vng.com)game tài Xỉu Lode88 online công bằng nhất,Lode88(www.84vng.com)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

,

PETRONAS awarded the contracts following its Malaysia Bid Round 2022.

Tan Sri Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir, Executive Chairman of DNeX, said the company is pleased to expand its portfolio onto the Malaysian shores with the maiden awards secured from PETRONAS.

“The inclusion of the Meranti Cluster and A Cluster in PPSB’s portfolio will re-establish the company’s position in our home territory, build on our proven track record for low-cost developments and operations in the UK and allow us to diversify our revenue stream and operations across multiple geographies. The total development cost for the two clusters will be determined after the development concepts have been finalised," he said.

He added that the two clusters can contribute to the material increase of PPSB's contingent resources and support further growth opportunities, while reinforcing its energy business.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

ug官方网站www.ugbet.us)开放环球UG代理登录网址、会员登录网址、环球UG会员注册、环球UG代理开户申请、环球UG电脑客户端、环球UG手机版下载等业务。

欧博开户声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己,与本平台无关。转载请注明:chơi game kiếm tiền:DNeX inks two production sharing contracts with PETRONAS
发布评论

分享到:

why do casinos exist(www.vng.app):Xử lý nghiêm vi phạm kinh doanh xăng dầu dịp Tết
你是第一个吃螃蟹的人
发表评论

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。